Biomass boilers generally require very little maintenance, however to ensure a Biomass boiler continues to run efficiently and to prolong the life of an installation regular servicing is recommended.
BRONZE SERVICE • Level 1
Price: On Application, but it will include Labour. Travel @ 0.45p per mile. Parts extra if required.
- An inspection of the gas chamber
- Clearing and checks of the ash grates
- All door seals checked
- Temperature and other sensors checked
- Checks of the furnace
- Cleaning of the boiler combustion chamber and inspection of the flue
- Checks and clearing of all fans and operation through scale
- Ash discharge system checked and run in manual to clear
- Checks on seal of flue
- Check operation of controls are correct
- Functional check of the safety thermostat
- Functional check of the back burning safety thermostat
- Functional check of the fire-extinguishing water valve
- Functional check of the safety circuit
- Check flame sensor
- Check current measurement sensor
- Checks on all valves, hoses and compressor
- Check system pressure
- General heating component and pipe work check.
SILVER SERVICE • Level 2
(includes all Bronze Service level 1 plus)
Cost: On application = 1 major service per annum or 2 small services twice per annum.
Parts extra if required. Travel @ 0.45 p per mile.
- Fuel store service
- Fuel loading method
- Clean out Fuel Store
- Ash Removal
- Ash disposal service
GOLD SERVICE • Level 3
Cost: On Application. Parts extra if required. Travel @ 0.45p per mile.
- Tune Up of Boiler to maximise fuel efficiency
- Calibrate Flow meter
- Boiler Chat Hotline Access 24/7 Usual charge @ £1. Per minute
- Inhibitor Top Up
- Clean Out Flue
1. Boiler Hot Line.
- Chat to our engineers – 5 days per week during office hours : 8.30 – 17.00 : Call – No to be confirmed
- Chat to our engineers – 24/7 : Call – No to be confirmed
- Special dedicated lines charges £2.00 per minute or £5.00 per minute
2. Training Day
- (Cost dependant on boiler system make and size
Less than 199 Kwh)
- Plus 200 Kwh
- Travel Cost @ 0.45 pence per mile
- 1 Day workshop with Scot Heating Company Technical Engineer
- Based on your site with your boiler
Full in depth system training to include:
- Setting up of fuel system
- Setting up of O2
- In depth self maintenance instruction with instruction pack
3. Heat Exchange Service
4. Energy Management Service
- Full diagnostic / daily analysis / Monitoring Service.
- To ensure Boiler runs trouble free 24/7 with 100% efficiency
5. Insurance Claim investigation
6. Site / Boiler Risk Assessments
7. Emissions Testing
8. Inhibitor Top Up
9. Clean out Flue
10. Adhoc Boiler Repairs
- Call out charge £ On Application.
- Mileage charged @ 45 pence / mile
11. Adhoc Fuel System Repairs